Friday, July 21, 2006

Introduction

As of this blog's date, I currently aged 24 (born in 1982) and a male gamer from Malaysia.

So lets start by knowing more about me, Dreadpaladin. Dreadpaladin (now at Level 60) is my first character which I played since WoW back in Nov'05. I created the character in Gorgonnash and I started this with a couple of friends which I know in real life. My first guild was Outcast. I actually went inactive for about 6months and left Dreadpaladin at Level 59, due to some internet connection issues. Then, I was kicked out of the guild due to inactivity and went unguilded for about a year. However, Outcast is now disbanded and is no longer a raiding guild due to insufficient players to commit to raiding times. Now, Dreadpaladin is currently guilded with Sanctuary Guardians, aka SG. It has been a week with SG and I find the guild to be extremely fun and lively with players from mainly from Singapore, Malaysia and HK. It feels great to be guilded again. =)

How did I come up with the name Dread. I am an anime fan and there is this one anime by the name "Vandread" that I actually derive my name from. In the anime, the world is a sucky place where Males and Females are enemies and live in different planets. So, being a mecha anime, there are robots which serves as the army and the codename for the male robots are called "Vanguard" and the female robots are called "Dread". The name of the movie itself explains the concatenation of "Vanguard" and "Dread" which in the anime explains why the robots can "merge" and evolve into "Vandread".

So, having male toons in WoW, I call them Vanguard and female toons as Dread. Hence, Dreadpaladin, you dont actually need rocket science logic to tell that I am of a paladin class.

I also have a toon named Vanguardlock (which I will most probably mention in the future).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home