Friday, July 21, 2006

My first MC with SG

Last night was my first Molten Core (will now be known as MC) run with Sanctuary Guardians (will now be known as SG). Everything went well with all the pulling, tanking, dps-ing and healing. If I remember correctly, we wiped once before Domo due to a Core Hound respawn which jumped on us unexpectedly. After that, it was smooth sailing without much problems. I was lucky to complete another piece of my Lawbringer set, Lawbringer Boots.

During our Domo encounter, everything went well until the loot distribution. Finkle's Lava Dredger (FLD) dropped in Domo's chest and nobody wanted to bid on the item. FLD was on the verge of being disenchanted and not wanting to see the item go to waste, after the approval from my assistant guild officer, I proceeded to bid on the item. The item was called to be looted but later, my assistant guild officer messaged and said "Isnt a druid supposed to get the loot?". To my horror, when I checked back the raid chat, a druid bidded after me and since Druids have priority over FLD because Paladins have priority over Aurastone Hammer. FLD was supposed to be awarded to the druid.

I feel so depressed for making such a huge blunder in my first MC raid with SG which makes me have such a deep guilt. I have not only shamed the paladins for looting an item over a druid which druids have priority over, I have also shamed myself for making myself look like fool in my first MC raid. I guess this guilt will remain for a while before I can start to look at things a little bit more optimistic. Anyway, I wrote a song for J (the druid which was awarded with FLD and I have wrongly looted) which I posted in the SG forums. It is something which I can relate to so that I do not feel so depressed over looting the Finkle's Lava Dredger.

Sung to the tune of Lonely by Akon

I wish to dedicate this song to J the druid which I have so wrongly disappoint during MC last night...

Sorry, I'm so sorry,
Will you forgive me,
I feel so guiltyyy
I'm so sorry, I'm Mr. Sorry,
Will you forgive me,
I feel so guiltyyy
I'm so sorry,


Yo this one here goes out to all my guildies out there ya Domo was cool with his 8 bodyguards guarding the chest
Domo took all our shit then yesterday he submits to us and drops FLD


MC in the middle of the night and I noticed FLD was in my sight,
Could have sworn I was dreaming, but nobody bidded, so I had a take a little try,
Back tracking over the raid chat, trying to figure out what I do to make J so sad,
Cause after I looted it, then I knew it wasn’t mine


I'm so sorry (so sorry),
I'm Mr. Sorry (Mr. Sorry),
Will you forgive me (Please forgive me)
I feel so guiltyyy (so very guiltyyy) J
I'm so sorry (so sorry),
I'm Mr. Sorry (Mr. Sorry),
Will you forgive me (Please forgive me)
I feel so guiltyyy (so very guiltyyy) J


Cant believe I had a druid like you and always Rejuv to bring me back to life,
After all I put you through you still stuck around and stayed by my side,
What really hurt me is I broke your heart, dear J you were a good druid and I had no right,
I really wanna make things right, 'cause I really think it was mine J


I'm so sorry (so sorry),
I'm Mr. Sorry (Mr. Sorry),
Will you forgive me (Please forgive me)
I feel so guiltyyy (so very guiltyyy) J
I'm so sorry (so sorry),
I'm Mr. Sorry (Mr. Sorry),
Will you forgive me (Please forgive me)
I feel so guiltyyy (so very guiltyyy) J


After that, we proceeded to Ragnaros which is the last boss for MC. We did one try and called it a night cause many of the raiders were tired and our only raider with the soulstone has been used up. Re-clearing the instance to Ragnaros again will take time and it is something that we didn't have. Anyway, the wipe and not being able to down Rag wasn't much of a concern to me 'cause I was still dwelling on the guilt that I have wrongly looted the Finkle's Lava Dredger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Varche said...

Sad... guilty ninja

Friday, July 21, 2006 1:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home