Tuesday, July 25, 2006

EM! Here I come…

After about 2 weeks of collecting materials, I finally collected enough materials to proceed with my paladin Epic Mount quest. Yesterday, I did a series of them epic quests and the only quest which took the most time completing besides the material collection is trying to talk to a spiritual horse in Dire Maul West. Before I can talk to this horse, I would need to kill a treant like mini-boss. I was initially partied with a kind mage which brought me around and waited until I collected enough players to proceed with the quest.

After some time, I had a PUG hunter and 2 guildies to help me out with the quest. Everything was a breeze with a full party of 5-man. I thanked everybody in the group and proceeded to move on with the quest line. I am currently now at the last part of the quest before I am able to “tame” the charger which is supposedly to be my epic mount. The last quest requires me to go to Scholomance and summon some spirits. These spirits will then spawn a Death Knight which my party will have to defeat before the spirit of the charger can released. The released spirit of the charger later will then be claimed by me as an epic mount.

I am still waiting for a chance to either get guildies to help or gather a PUG with friends to help out on this quest. Anyway, it is just only 1 quest away from my epic mount and it is so close that I can sniff it. >:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home