Thursday, August 24, 2006

Change in name and blogging style

Previously, the website was linked as dreadpaladin.blogspot.com and titled as My Life In WoW As A Paladin. However, seeing how many events on how I have experienced WoW is somewhat irrelevant to the title that I have given as many of the experiences does not exactly revolve around Dreadpaladin and comes from a totally different perspective but is still somewhat relevant to WoW.

I gave some thought to see if it is possible to re-create a blog and link the old blog to the new blog. Much unknown to me, being a newbie to blogging, blogger.com allows a blogger to rename the website of your blog, if it is not taken already. So there was a change in title and website name. Now, I am envisioning that I will be blogging more instead of just limiting the entire blog to only the chronology of Dreadpaladin’s adventures in WoW.

The website now adorns a new name, lifeinwow.blogspot.com and is titled as Living in the World of Warcraft, with a short description as food for thought. Thus, MAY THE BLOGGING BEGIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home