Friday, August 25, 2006

A portrait of Dreadpaladin

Draw using MS Paint, using 200 x 200 pixel format. It took me approximately 2 hours from sketching a pose to colouring and finalizing the touch up.

Hey, I am no expert in drawing and the anatomy will most probably be out of shape but I don’t think I have drawn too far off from what Dreadpaladin looks like in WoW.

I am currently using http://www.imageshack.us/ to host the pictures and I do not know when the pictures will expire or will eventually become a bad link. *I could be wrong though, I am after all a newbie. O.o”*

Either way, I do hope the pictures stays around for a long time cause I can’t be an arse at the moment to get a website to dedicate my blogging when I can do it for free. Besides, a subscribed website will be a waste if nobody visits it. Heh.














Concept – Sketch.













Applying base colours.













Adding name and tabard details.













Toning the areas.


After some final touch-ups and toning, voila…














Dreadpaladin’s portrait.


I will find some time to do one for Vanguardlock, which is another toon which I play. Hopefully when I get the inspiration and if the mood is set right, I may draw better than the ones posted above. Haha, who knows? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home