Friday, November 17, 2006

Invitation!

I just received an invitation from Blizzard with regards to The Burning Crusade, a talked about expansion, which is anxiously anticipated to be released early next year. As I opened up and read through the email, I found out that my mouth was smiling from ear-to-ear. I was invited to as a closed beta tester for The Burning Crusade!!! ZOMG!!!

I went home during lunch to start downloading the client and activated my closed beta account. I realize that it was a 1.95Gb file download. Man! Blizzard is so good at making you wait desperately. The anxiety of waiting during the download is like foreplay. Orgasm would be to view the loading screen after successfully logging in with your username and password using The Burning Crusade client. If Blizzard was only human, there would be so many satisfied customers. >.<” Not that they are not satisfied now; just that it would bring the satisfaction of playing WoW a whole different meaning. Hehe…

Anyway, I should be able to start my Burning Crusade adventure this weekend. Onwards Charger! To the Outlands, this weekend, we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home