Monday, November 13, 2006

WoW-Gold = RL-Money?

I recently had a discussion with a friend who was interested in buying WoW gold, which is illegal based on the terms and conditions provided by Blizzard. Remember the popup box, which gets in the way of your login whenever a new patch is installed. You will then immediately snort in frustration to get the box away by scrolling down the text and then followed by the “Agree” button. Yeap, you guess it! That popup box is the terms and conditions provided by Blizzard and by clicking “Agree”, you will have to abide by the rules which were set by Blizzard to ensure a certain level of fairness during game play is maintained.

I have received also received in-game mails from weird people mail-marketing their website for gold purchase. Sheesh! Coming back to the discussion with my buddy, we both did a calculation on how much gold is worth in our currency and it comes to an average of RM 0.50 per gold. Meaning, 1000 gold would mean RM 500 and approximate of USD 130. I have been using a lot of gold for my Epic Mount, both Warlock and Paladin. =.=”

Damn it! Now all I see gold is RM 0.50; I blame the people that sells the gold. It is starting to spoil my perspective of the game since I have started to become more gold conscious. GAH! I missed the days when I used to spend my gold like water…! T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home