Thursday, October 05, 2006

OMG! It is… Vanguardlock

With about half an hour of work for a duration days, I finally finished my other masterpiece. Behold! I present to you, Vanguardlock and his favourite succubus, Carna. =)

Inspired by Dreadpaladin’s portrait, I decided to give Vanguardlock a try. This is how the portrait looks like initially, from sketching to the final touch-up.












Sketching...













A more detailed sketch


Carna is partially hidden from the picture to give her a mysterious look and this has also somewhat made her look sexier. Quoting from a Irish dramatist, novelist and poet, “Illusion is the first of all pleasures.”













The initial colouring... Yucky colours


I initially wanted Vanguardlock to have a shocked look in the face but then I ended up giving him a cheeky look with Carna giving him a seducing look.













Colour toning













More colour toning...


The final touch-up made Carna look like a Night Elf; pointy ears and purple toned skin. I really can’t remember if she has an ear or not but it looks nice on her, so I decided to just leave it there. Vanguardlock had his hair colour done and there you go, the Master and his Mistress.













The Master and the Mistress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home