Thursday, September 28, 2006

Customized bindings for effectiveness

There is this good buddy of mine, Varche, who does pvp a lot. PVP-ing ran back into the old days when we were playing a different type of MMORPG before we joined WoW. The normal key bindings provided were normally not enough for our own usage and will have to somehow customize the keys to suit our requirements. I am not too sure about Varche but for me, I try to put almost every spell near my left hand, especially near my fingers for better efficiency.

Why do I need to be efficient? It is because I do not have to use my mouse to click the User Interface or move my hand too much allowing time for my enemies to come out with a counter-attack or escape from my wrath! Owing this habit to my buddy, I have customized my bindings in WoW as well and I felt that I should share it out since it has helped me a lot during PvP and raiding as well. So, here goes:

` - Decursive Hotkey
ZExorcism
XSeal of Righteousness / Seal of Justice
CDivine Favour
FHoly Shock
GBlessing of Freedom
Alt+1Seal of Light
Alt+2Seal of Wisdom
Alt+3Divine Shield
Alt+4Blessing of Protection
Alt+5Redemption
Alt+6Summon Charger
F9Blessing of Wisdom
F10Blessing of Kings
F11Blessing of Might
F12Blessing of Salvation
CtrlVent Push-To-Talk Key
DeleteConsume Wipper Root Tuber (no longer of much use after having to sharing the same cooldown with Major Healthstone)
EndConsume Greater Healthstone (if available)
PageDownConsume Major Healthstone (if available)
HomeConsume Major Health Potion
InsertEating (Conjured Food)
PageUpDrinking (Conjured Water)

Too mind boggling trying to figure out my key bindings? Haha, I guess you must be referring to the keyboard while trying to imagine my bindings. Anyway, I have done a MS-Paint job of a standard Microsoft Keyboard labeling my bindings accordingly. Enjoy!



My keyboard bindings!

I shall make another post on Vanguardlock’s keybindings, which is somewhat similar with only different spells for each key. I guess when my keyboard letters starts to fade; you will know which alphabets will start to fade first. Hehe…=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home