Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Burning Crusade is here!

If I am not mistaken, I must have not logged into my WoW account for almost 3 consecutive weeks. Prior to that, I have not even logged in for more than 7 hours a week. That is an avid WoW player speaking, and NO~ I am not on the verge of quitting WoW. The reason is that I have been overpowered by my Real Life at the moment, thus a vastly reduced time spent provided to WoW.

Now that The Burning Crusade is here, some pace might pick up again for me in my WoW-ing adventures. I pre-booked 2 TBC boxes, made some arranges with the help of some guildies from SG. Voila! However, the boxes isnt in my hands now since I wasnt able to tear myself away from work, I had a guildie collect it for me on behalf. ^-^

This weekend, I am going to meet up with the guildie and caress my hands on the beautifully packed TBC boxes. I am looking forward to logging into WoW again to meet up with my group of guildies; be it from SG or DI. They are both equally important communities that brought life and fun during my epic travels throughout Azeroth.

Now that I am able to travel to the Outlands, hopefully I would be able to enrich my adventures even further in this World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade expansion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home