Friday, December 05, 2008

Redemption!

Ok! Lets face it, I havent been blogging about my life in WoW for almost 2 years. Sad but true. Not that I stopped playing WoW, just that I did not discipline myself to blog about the things I experience in WoW. Honestly, many things has unfolded into my life revealing the many responsibilities; real life interventions, that one has to partake in our lifetime which caused the extreme delay in reviving this blog again.

Nevertheless, I am in no circumstances to say that I will be able to keep this blogging up to standard, but I am able to feel myself beginning to pour action into words as I start my new epic adventure in WoW - with the new expansion; Wrath of the Lich King.

I last left off with Dreadpaladin riding Charger riding into the Outlands with the previous expansion of WoW: The Burning Crusade. Many events unfold, adventures into Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine Caverns, The Eye, Mount Hyjal, Black Temple, Zul'Aman and ultimately, Sunwell Plateau. I probably did not have the chance to experience every end game content and complete it, but at least I followed the story through until the heroes of Azeroth landed in Northrend; bringing justice to the onslaught of the Lich King.

Fast forwarding to the present, Dreadpaladin battles the forces of powerful beings in the bitter cold of Northrend. Steaming up with energy to reach the level cap of 80, she now resting in an inn to store double experience while she awaits my control over her. Tonight! Together we shall bath in blood and sweat towards the journey to reach level 80, upon reaching: may the real adventure begins...